Saturday

Indians in India

· How come NO Indians in INDIA even after 60+ yrs of Independence Really Bullshit


An American visited India and went back to America
Where he met his Indian friend who asked him
How did u find my country ?
The American said it is a great country
With solid ancient history
And immensely rich with natural resources.
The Indian friend then asked ….
How did u find Indians …….??
Indians??
Who Indians??
I didn't find or meet a single Indian
There in India…….
What nonsense ??
Who else can u meet in India then……??
The American said ……..
In Kashmir I met a Kashmir–
In Punjab a Punjabi—
In Bihar, Maharastra, Bengal, Tamilnadu
I met a Bihari, Marathi, Bengali, Tamilian………
Then I met
A Muslim,
A Christian,
A Jain,
A Buddhist
And many many many more
But not a single Indian did I meet
…………………………………………………………..
Think how serious this joke is……………..
The day would not be far off when indeed we would
Become a collection of nation states as some
Regional anti-nationals want ...
Fight back -
Always say we are Indians……..

Jai hind……….

No comments:

Post a Comment